Terms and conditions
- The information I have provided to the institution via form and other sources is complete and accurate.
- I understand that participating in a yoga class involves risk of injury; I agree to be solely responsible for any injuries sustained by me as a result of my participation in any class I attend at or under the banner of Abhyas School of Yoga. I am fully aware of the risks involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any Yoga class offered. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical conditions that would prevent me from participation in Yoga classes. I assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in yoga classes. I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor or the institution for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the yoga classes or otherwise.
- Following the rules (Do's and Don'ts) and the timetable of the institution is a must and if found guilty of not doing so, I accept the penalty decided by the institution.
- I am responsible for paying the full amount decided by the institution in case of any damage to the property (tangible or intangible) of the institution by my actions, knowingly or unknowingly.
- I understand that some anti-social elements could make their way into the institute premises and may steal, damage or cause harm to me or my property. In case any such unfortunate circumstances arise, I voluntarily waive any claim that I may have against the institution.
- Any behavior or act which hampers the will of the institution and goes against the institution's decorum is a punishable offence. If found guilty of such an act, I undertake full responsibility and accept the penalty.
- In TTC, 100% attendance is mandatory in all the classes. If not maintained, I accept the decision of the institution to not give me the TTC certificate.
- We follow zero tolerance policy with regards to the code of conduct for all participants in all our programs. The participants are required to go through the policy documents of the school given at the time of enrolment & the system of handling complaints and to abide by them.
- Food Safety: Please provide information on your medical health and food restriction, allergy etc. Please be aware that the food served in residential course may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as dairy, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, or wheat.
- Everyone above the age of 18 can be a part of the Abhyas Teacher's Training Course.
- Everyone who wishes to have a relaxing and rejuvenating yoga-based vacation is welcome at the Abhyas Yoga Retreat.
- The individual applying for Abhyas Spiritual Retreat must have either completed the TTC at Abhyas School of Yoga or have practiced any form of meditation for 6 months or more.
Do's and Don'ts
- The Abhyas School of Yoga is a sacred place for learning and carrying out yogic practices. Any unethical or immoral act is forbidden in its premises.
- Selfless service (Seva) to others is a very important aspect of the yogic path. Hence, all the duties allotted to the individuals must be performed with due diligence to get the fruitful rewards of seva.
- Consumption of taamsik food (eggs, non-veg, etc.), alcohol, tobacco, paan masala or betel leaves, etc. in any form is strictly prohibited inside the campus.
- Getting physically intimate with the same or opposite sex is not permissible within the campus. If caught, serious action will be taken against the individuals.
- Everyone must strive towards maintaining as much cleanliness as possible along with saving useful resources like water and electricity. Wastage of food should be avoided.
- Everyone must maintain peace and harmony and behave in accordance with the ambience of the institution.
- Do not try to harm any plant or animal in the premises. Plucking of fruits and flowers is prohibited.
- The participants of the residential programs are not allowed to leave the campus until the course is completed. Any item of their need will be made available to them.
- Everyone must reach their respective classes on time with their study materials. Dining hall timings too must be followed strictly.
- The timetable must be observed strictly and the lights of the rooms must be turned off by 10.
- Usage of cellphones in the classrooms is strictly prohibited and if caught, strict action will be taken against the individuals.
- Obtain valid money receipt for all purchases and payments
- Participants of the TTC and Spiritual Retreat programs should bring the items of their day to day need with them. It is advised to bring one's own notebook, blanket, umbrella, lock and toiletry bag containing soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.